Schedule an Appointment with Robert Leibmann, D.C.
Call (480) 966-1818 or Complete the Form Below
Dr. Robert Leibmann has been helping people in Scottsdale, Arizona achieve pain-free lives since 1990. His success has been driven by his years of experience, and his ongoing commitment to fostering the health and well-being of his patients.
Dr. Leibmann believes in treating patients using a “whole person approach,” which seeks not just to fix a singular problem, but to engage the patient’s entire body in its journey toward good health.
- Hands-on therapy and chiropractic techniques to decrease pain
- Vitamins and supplements to improve nutrition and tissue health
- Rehabilitative exercises that stretch, stabilize and increase flexibility
- BS in Biochemistry : State University of New York, Plattsburgh, New York
- Doctor of Chiropractic : Life University, Marietta, Georgia
- Licensed to practice Chiropractic in New York and Arizona
- Licensed to practice Physical Medicine Modalities and Therapeutic Procedures
Memberships & Associations:
- Member of the Arizona Chiropractic Society
- Member of American Chiropractic Association